Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Card Swap

I've completed another card swap with my Circlet friends. We each are to design and contribute 2 cards and make enough for 14 participants. Here are my contributions:


Recipe:
All cardstock from American craft, paper as well.
For the first (top) card:
I used Tim Holtz cling set stamp" The Journey"-darn "journey" has e wrong...I just caught at last minute...Awe well..decided too late ..Blushing That is stamped with Memento's Tuxedo black. I distressed the edges with Frayed Burlap distress ink, Cuttlebug folders used: Clockworks, Polka dots, and Disney's cuttlebug die /embossing set "Bon Voyage" for the map. "Explore" is a layered die cut from cricut cartridge -"Wall and Decor". Ribbon from M(cheap dollar bin), and  card base from monogram cards from M's dollar bin....
The second, "cloud" card:

I used all cricut die cuts from cricut cartridge -"Something to Celebrate"to assemble, added skittles-ranger (sorry forgot the colour-clear white bottle) to the letters, Weather wood distress ink used on cloud - ,Peachy keen stamp for mouth, using  red memento ink and distress mustard seed ink on sun edge, and added googlies eyes from Zellers.
Hope you enjoy my cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment